top of page
Yosemite's Historic Northern Gateway
The most direct four-season northern route to Yosemite. B&B's to family- and pet-friendly hotels, camping or glamping to the ultimate in luxury, Highway 120 offers lodging to suit your style.
Grab-n-go to fine dining, locally brewed beer to hand crafted cocktails, the Highway's got your taste buds covered with great food and drink.
Satisfy your nature cravings with mellow hikes to mountain bikes, snow play to water sports, rock climbing to bird watching, or some of the best fly-fishing and whitewater rafting in the world.
Full-timers, part-timers, property owners, and wanna-be's, look here first for everything from home maintenance to personal wellness, real estate to financial services.
Chamber Member Events
- Sat, Apr 01Iron Door Saloon
- Multiple DatesSun, Apr 02Evergreen Lodge
- Sat, Apr 08Mary Laveroni Community Park
- Sun, Apr 09The Grill at Pine Mountain Lake
- Sun, Apr 09Around The Horn Brewing CompanyApr 09, 12:00 PM – 4:00 PMAround The Horn Brewing Company, 17820 CA-120, Groveland, CA 95321, USAJoin the Yosemite Chamber of Commerce as we celebrate Tuolumne County Art Week to create The Highway 120 Adventure...an original chalkboard pentaptych (5-panel art piece) depicting the unique beauty, adventure, excitement and fun of the Highway 120 Corridor.
- Thu, Apr 13Modern Broker Killion Team
- Multiple DatesFri, Apr 14Groveland Community Hall
- Sun, Apr 16Around The Horn Brewing Company
- Fri, Apr 28Southside Connections/The Little House
- Fri, Apr 28Pine Mountain Lake Equestrian Center
- Sat, May 20Groveland
- Sat, May 20Pine Mountain Lake
- Sun, May 28PML Equestrian Center
- Sun, May 28Pine Mountain Lake Equestrian Center
- Sun, Jun 25Mary Laveroni Community Park
- Sat, Sep 16Main Street & Mary Laveroni Park