Wed, Nov 09|
Pine Mountain Lake Lodge
Business Member Planning Workshop II
Chamber Business Members will workshop the Chamber's top priority programs for 2022-23 fiscal year.
Time & Location
Nov 09, 2022, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Pine Mountain Lake Lodge, 20270 Pine Mountain Dr, Groveland, CA 95321, USA
About the Event
Following the Member Strategic Planning session on Oct. 19, business members will workshop the Chamber programs receiving the top priority votes. For a copy of the slide presentation used on Oct. 19, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
October 19 meeting recap:
1. The Yosemite Chamber By-Laws in place were reviewed to reconfirm the focus of the Chamber of Commerce.
2. Essential programs and services were reviewed.
3. 2021-2022 activities by each Committee were presented.
4. A brief overview of four potential new programs was presented.
5. Each attendee was asked to rank their top three current programs/services/events they wished to see continue in 2022-2023.
6. Each attendee was asked to designate the top potential new program they wished to see developed in 2022-2023.
Instead of breaking out into smaller groups to discuss the ‘how to’ for each program/event, a general group discussion was held.
The top three programs voted on by those present at the October 19 meeting (in order of number of votes received):
Shop. Eat. Buy. Local. Program / promotions via Social Media (FB and IG)
Top Potential New Program:
Business to Business